class %iKnow.Queries.MetadataWSAPI extends %iKnow.Queries.AbstractWSAPI
This is an automatically generated class, offering a functionally equivalent set of methods and queries as %iKnow.Queries.MetadataAPI, exposed as WebMethod methods.
See the classdocs for %iKnow.Queries.MetadataAPI for more information.
This class was generated by : %iKnow.Queries.MetadataAPI.cls
Method Inventory (Including Private)
Methods (Including Private)
Adds a field definition with the given name and properties.
- The supportedOperators parameter specifies which operations (such as $$$MDOPEQUAL) will be available for filtering criteria
- For dataType, choose either $$$MDDTSTRING, $$$MDDTNUMBER or $$$MDDTDATE ($horolog format)
- Use storage to control how values are stored: $$$MDSTNORMAL for cases where you would use a normal Caché index, $$$MDSTBITMAP where you would use a Caché bitmap index (few different metadata values compared to total # of records)
- If dataType is $$$MDDTSTRING, caseSensitive controls whether or not string values should be treated as case-sensitive.
- The lovId and validateLov parameters define whether a List Of Values is available for this metadata field and whether input values should be verified against this list. See also AddListOfValues().
- If hidden is set to true, the field will by default not appear in metadata field and value lists.
Adds a List Of Values to the domain, which can then be used as a list of allowable values for one or more metadata fields.
For the default MetadataAPI, this is a %iKnow.Filters.SimpleMetadataFilter instance.
Returns all field definitions (including their properties) for the given domain.
Setting includeHidden to true will also return any metadata fields marked as 'hidden'.
Returns the "spread" of metadata values (number of distinct values) for field pFieldName for the entities in pEntityList, in the sources satisfying pFilter. When specifying multiple entities, sources (and their metadata values) are included based on the value of pSetOp: if pSetOp = $$$UNION, only one entity has to be present (default), if pSetOp = $$$INTERSECT, all of them need to be present.