How to treat received batch Interchange documents:
- Whole Batch : Don't process child documents individually; accumulate and send the whole batch as one composite document
- Single-Session Batch : Forward each document in the batch as part of a single session, including a final parent document object containing the batch header and trailer segments
- Multi-Session Batch : Forward each document in the batch in its own session, followed by the parent document object containing the batch header and trailer segments
- Individual : Forward each child document in the batch in its own session; do not forward parent batch document objects
property DocSchemaCategory as %String (MAXLEN = 1000);
Category to apply to incoming EDIFACT document type names to produce a complete DocType specification.
Combines with the document type name to produce a DocType assignment.
This setting may also contain multiple comma-separated type names followed by = and then a
DocTypeCategory or full DocType value to apply to documents declared as that type.
A trailing asterisk (*) at the end of a given partial type Name will match any types with that beginning part.
An example: DocSchemaCategory='D96A, REC*=D04A, REQOTE=D05B'
Note that a DocType assignment may be needed for Validation or SearchTableClass indexing.
Control of response handling - Send back reply documents immediately upon receipt of an Interchange:
- Never : Do not send back any Immediate reply
- All : Generate a reply for every TransactionSet in an Interchange
- Errors : Only generate a reply for TransactionSets in which errors are detected
- Success : Only generate a reply for TransactionSets in which are accepted without errors