This PlugIn implementation executes a predictive model defined in a %DeepSee.PMML.Definition
class for every fact in the cell for which the plugin is calculated, and aggregates the predictions.
By default, the plugin returns a PredictedValue property containing the aggregated
prediction. Additional properties (not listed in
Note: The plugin expects an <X-DeepSeeDataSource> extension element mapping the DeepSee fact to the PMML's data fields in order to be able to execute the model.
- %cube: The cube this KPI is executed on
- aggregate (default = "average"): How to aggregate the predicted values over different facts.
Available values are sum, average, max, min, maxFreqValue, maxProbValue, minFreqValue and minProbValue.
- PMML: Full class name of the %DeepSee.PMML.Definition containing the model to be executed.
- ModelName: Name of the model in the class specified through PMML that needs to be executed. If left blank, the first model in the PMML definition will be executed.
- NullValues (default = "ignore"): Whether or not to include null predictions when aggregating results. Available values are ignore and count.
Cube that this plug-in is based on. This determines which cubes (or subject areas based on this cube) can see this plug-in. This can be a comma-delimited list. The cube name(s) should not be enclosed with . parameter LISTINGFIELDS = "ID";
If defined, this the field list (RETURN clause) of the listing used to supply data for this plug-in. parameter LISTINGSOURCE = "FactTable";
Specifies the source of the listing data used by this plugin: "SourceTable" - the data source supplies the listing values; "FactTable" - the fact table supplies the listing values. parameter PLUGINTYPE = "Aggregate";
Specifies the type of this plug-in. This indicates the context in which this plug-in is used.
"Pivot" -- the plug-in is visible within the Analyzer dimension tree.
"Aggregate" -- the plug-in is not visible within the Analyzer dimension tree.