Specialized group for creating a set of modal components
displayed within a page.
To display a modalGroup, use the modalGroup's show method. Use the zenPage object's endModal to remove the modalGroup.
You can define the contents of a modalGroup in three different ways:
- Static mode: The modalGroup is defined within a page definition in the same way as any other group. The contents of the group will be hidden until the show is called.
- Dynamic mode: The application creates a modalGroup dynamically (using the page's createComponent method), adds components to it, and displays it with the show method.
- Built-in mode: The application uses the show method to display one of the built-in groups: "msgBox" or "calendar".
Subclasses can set this to change default hidden property for a component. parameter DEFAULTLAYOUT = "vertical";
Subclasses can set this to change default layout for a group.
Title to display at top of modal group. This is set dynamically by the show method. For static modalGroups, it can be set in the original page definition. property groupType as %ZEN.Datatype.string(VALUELIST=",msgBox,calendar,dialog",XMLPROJECTION="none",ZENSETTING=0);
If set, this indicates that a pre-defined modalGroup of the specified type should be displayed. This is set by the show method; applications should not set this. property okCaption as %ZEN.Datatype.caption [ InitialExpression = $$$Text("OK","%ZEN") ];
Localizable "OK" caption displayed in OK button for a message box. property onaction as %ZEN.Datatype.eventHandler;
onaction event handler: client code to run when user takes action with pre-defined modalGroup. property onhideGroup as %ZEN.Datatype.eventHandler;
onhideGroup event handler: This event is fired when the modalGroup is hidden. property onshowGroup as %ZEN.Datatype.eventHandler;
onshowGroup event handler: This event is fired when the modalGroup is made visible. property seed as %ZEN.Datatype.string;
Optional. User-defined seed value. This is an optional parameter that is passed on to the onaction event handler. property value as %ZEN.Datatype.string(XMLPROJECTION="none",ZENSETTING=0);
This is used to hold a value for the modalGroup.
This is set by the show method; applications should not set this.
title is the optional title to display for the group. For a static group, the application-defined value of groupTitle is used if title is not supplied.
type is the optional type of modalGroup to display. This can be:
If omitted, then the type will be "static" if the modalGroup has been defined within the page object otherwise "dynamic".
- "msgBox"-display the built-in message box.
- "calendar"-display the built-in calendar box.
- "dynamic"-display a dynamically created modalGroup.
- "static"-display a modalGroup that has been defined as part of the page.
- "dialog"-display the page with the URL supplied in value in an iframe.
value is an optional value to display when a built-in modalGroup is used.
top,left,wid, and hgt are optional position and dimensions to use for the modalGroup.
parms is an optional object containing a set of additional characteristics passed on to the modalGroup (as a set of name/value pairs). Basically this is a way to pass additional parameters to the popup calendar.