Represents a page within a Zen application.
User pages within a Zen application are derived from this class.
A page class defines and serves the contents of a Zen page. The contents of the page are defined by a set of Zen components contained by the page object. This set of components is typically defined within an XData block named Contents. It is also possible to define or modify this set of components by overriding the
There are a number of class parameters that a page class can use to control the behavior of the page. These include:
- APPLICATION - the name of the
%ZEN.applicationclass the page belongs to.
- RESOURCE - a resource for which the current user must hold USE privileges in order to use this page.
- PAGENAME - a logical name used to refer to the page.
- DOMAIN - the localization domain used to localize text within the page.
- CSSINCLUDES - a comma-separated list of additional CSS style files the page should include.
- CSS3INCLUDES - a comma-separated list of additional CSS3 style files the page should include.
%OnBeforeCreatePage- called before page model is created. %OnCreatePage- called after page object is created but before page model is created. %OnAfterCreatePage- called after page model is created. %OnDrawHTMLHead- called when the HTML head section is rendered. %OnDrawHTMLBody- called when the HTML body section is rendered.
Internal parameter. There is nothing to queue up for page classes.
Validate user pages
User pages do not have an XML representation
Reset XMLNAME parameter.
Called by a component to register that it is part of this page.
Take a list of imported classes and add them the ComponentClasses list.
Server-only method: Look for the given child object within this group's set of children and return its 1-based index number.
Returns -1 if unable to find the child.
Remove child component pComponent from this group. Returns true if the component was found and removed.
Remove all children from this group.
Called by a component when it is removed from this page. Applications should not call this method directly. If you need to remove a component from a page, use the