Ens.BusinessProcessBPLpersistent class Ens.BusinessProcessBPL
List of properties can be set as settings in the configuration file format is a comma separated list of property names
This property holds the context object
This property holds the counter for delays and timeouts
This property holds the collection of synchronised responses
This property holds the instance of the initial thread of this process
This set of flags controls the logging performed by the rule engine whenever a Rule activity is executed. The following flags are available:
- 'e' - log errors only. All errors will be logged irrespective of other flags, so setting the value to 'e' or leaving the value empty will only log errors.
- 'r' - log return values. This is the default value for the setting, and is also automatic whenever the 'd' or 'c' flags are specified.
- 'd' - log user-defined debug actions in the rule. This will also include 'r'.
- 'c' - log details of the conditions that are evaluated in the rule. This will also include 'r'.
- 'a' - log all available information. This is equivalent to 'rcd'.
This callback method is invoked by the
%Deletemethod to provide notification that the object specified by oid is being deleted.
If this method returns an error then the object will not be deleted.
We override this method to determine if there is an active error handler and if so to dispatch to it
Handle a 'Request'
Handle a 'Response'
Deprecated - use Ens.BusinessProcess.Purge()
Ensure that the value of
RuleLoggingis normalized at the time that it is set.
Update the synchronized responses